COVID-19 Notice - September 1, 2020
We are open! Maboya Acupuncture continues to provide services to our patients during the pandemic. In order to keep our patients and staff safe, we have implemted the following safety procedures:
- All staff are monitoring themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 and following CDC guildelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All staff are being tested for COVID-19 on a monthly basis.
- All staff and patients are required to wear face masks within the clinic at all times.
- Patients are asked to complete a screening questionnaire indicating that they are not a risk for transmission of COVID-19 and have their temperature taken upon entering the clinic.
- All staff and patients are asked to make use of hand santizer to minimize bacterial and viral spread.
- High-touch surfaces and areas are being sanitized daily.
- Patient appointments are spread apart to minimize the people in the clinic at any one time.
- Social distancing of 6 feet at all times when possible with in the clinic.
If you have any questions or concerns about these safety precautions, please contact us.
The Maboya Acupuncture Team